After setting up your account, you will have the ability to manage your electric account with your mobile device or computer using SmartHub. Download the app today!
SmartHub is our free online bill payment system that also allows you to manage your account and monitor your energy usage.
- Provides 24-hour access your account(s).
- Can send email notifications when a new electric bill is generated. The email includes a link for easy navigation to your billing information.
- You can use SmartHub to review account information and pay your electric bill.
- Pay electronically using a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card or an electronic check transaction.
- Displays posted payments in real time.
- Provides current and historical billing information and payment history.
- Outlines energy usage in graphs.
- Includes a free app for your smartphone or tablet. Download the app by searching for “SmartHub” on either the Apple Store® or Android Market®. Once the app is open, type in “Karnes Electric Cooperative” as the provider.
- Enroll in Paperless Billing.
- Pay multiple accounts with a single transaction.
Did You Know?
You can now check our Outage Map for up-to-date information about all outages. READ MORE >
How energy-efficient is your home?
Learn how to save energy with the Home Efficiency Analysis Tool
Sign Up Now for Auto Pay
Your payment can be automatically drafted from your checking, savings, or credit card account every month. Sign up for a SmartHub® account....
Planning a new project?
Be sure to steer clear of power lines.